What does Chile call Santa?
Meet ‘Viejito Pascuero’ also known as Santa Claus or Old Man Christmas. A Chilean Christmas wouldn’t be complete without the magic of ‘Viejito Pascuero’ also known as Santa Claus or Old Man Christmas.
How do you say Merry Christmas in Hispanic?
– Merry Christmas! ¡Felices fiestas! – Happy holidays! ¡Feliz Navidad y próspero Año Nuevo!
What kind of music is popular in Chile?
Chilean cumbia, derived from Colombian cumbia, has become popular throughout Chile. Leading cumbia artists include Noche De Brujas, Los Cóndor De La Cumbia y Los Rancheros De Río Maule. Some Chilean musicians combined cumbia with rock and other genres.
What is Chile known for?
What is Chile Famous For?
- #2: Exquisite Wine & Beer.
- #3: The Mysterious Easter Island.
- #4: Vibrant Street Art.
- #5: The World’s Largest Swimming Pool.
- #6: The Tallest Building in South America.
- #7: Street Food & Seafood!
- #8: Futbol (Soccer for the American)
- #9: An emerging Microbrewery scene.
How do you say Merry Christmas without saying it?
2-Word Alternatives to Merry Christmas
- celebrate Christmas.
- Christmas greetings.
- Christmas blessings.
- Christmas joy.
- festive greetings.
- happy Christmas.
- happy Festivus (from Seinfeld)
- happy holidays.
What is the correct response to Merry Christmas?
By saying merry Christmas, it is implied that you are hoping they have a merry Christmas. Either of these can work fine, and even better with a “thanks” in front of them. “Thanks, you too!” or, “Thanks, same to you!” I wouldn’t have a preference toward either one of those.