What do we trade with Argentina?
U.S. goods and services trade with Argentina totaled $16.1 billion in 2020. … U.S. exports to Argentina include machinery, fuel, aircraft, and plastics. U.S. imports from Argentina include aluminum, wine, and fuel. There are more than 300 U.S. companies doing business in Argentina, employing more than 150,000 workers.
What does Argentina sell to other countries?
Economy of Argentina
|Exports||$54.88 billion (2020)|
|Export goods||Soybeans and derivatives, petroleum and gas, vehicles, corn, wheat|
|Main export partners||Brazil(-) 15.0% China(+) 10.0% United States(+) 6.0% Chile(+) 5.0% (2020)|
|Imports||$42.35 billion (2020)|
What are the main exports of Argentina?
The country’s main exports include oil-cake and other solid residues (13.1%), maize (9.1%), motor vehicles for the transport of goods (5.3%), soy-bean oil and soybeans (10.2%), and meat (3.5%); while it imports motor cars and other motor vehicles (4.8%), auto parts and accessories (4.2%), petroleum oils and oils …
Who is the most famous person from Argentina?
5 Influential People of Argentina
- Eva Peron (1919 – 1952) Famous for: First Lady of Argentina, Eva Peron Foundation and Female Peronist Party. …
- Juan Peron (1895 – 1974) Famous for: President of Argentina from 1946 to 1955 and again from 1973 – 1974. …
- Che Guevara (1928 – 1967) …
- Diego Maradona (1960 – ) …
- Lionel Messi (1987 – )
What are 3 interesting facts about Argentina?
21 Amazing Facts About Argentina
- Argentina produced the world’s first animated feature film in 1917. …
- Yerba Mate is the most popular drink in Argentina. …
- Argentina is home to both the highest and lowest points of the Southern Hemisphere. …
- The capital of Argentina Buenos Aires translates to the ‘good airs’ or ‘fair winds’
Is Argentina a third world country?
Originally coined by French historian Alfred Sauvy in 1952, “Third World” was part of the “three worlds” label system used to describe a country’s political alliances.
Third World Countries 2021.
|Country||Human Development Index||2021 Population|
What is a person from Argentina called?
Argentines (also known as Argentinians or Argentineans; in Spanish argentinos (masculine) or argentinas (feminine)) are people identified with the country of Argentina.
Is Argentina a poor country?
Argentina is one of two countries that has seen an upward shift in its poverty population. In 2017 its poverty population was recorded at 27.5% and in 2018 reached 32%. … Poverty in Argentina varies widely according to region, and provinces in the north have historically shouldered the nation’s highest poverty rates.
Is Argentina richer than India?
India has a GDP per capita of $7,200 as of 2017, while in Argentina, the GDP per capita is $20,900 as of 2017.
What are the top 5 exports of Argentina?
Argentina’s Top Exports
- Soybean meal – $9.2 billion.
- Corn – $4.44 billion.
- Soybean oil – $2.95 billion.
- Wheat – $2.49 billion.
- Gold – $2.25 billion.