In which continent is the highest waterfall located?
List of waterfalls
- Angel Falls, Venezuela – highest in the world at 979 m (3,212 ft) tall.
- Kalandula Falls, Angola.
- Boyoma Falls, Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- Tagbo Falls, Ghana.
- Maletsunyane Falls, Lesotho.
- Ouzoud Falls, Morocco.
- Lamadaya falls in Sanaag, Somalia.
- Tugela Falls, South Africa.
Which is the first highest falls in the world?
Angel Falls called Salto Angel in Venezuela with a height of 979 metres i.e. 3212 ft is the highest waterfall in the world.
Highest Waterfalls in the World.
|Highest Waterfalls In The World (Natural)||Waterfalls in the World||Olo’upena Falls|
|Height – Metres/Feets||900 metres (2,953 ft)|