Is the richest country in South America?
Venezuela ($291.38 Bn) Colombia ($282.46 Bn) Chile ($247.05 Bn) Peru ($192.21 Bn)
Richest Countries In South America 2021.
|GDP (IMF ’19)||$232.08 Bn|
|GDP (UN ’16)||$192.21 Bn|
|Per Capita||$192.21 Bn|
Which country has the highest per GDP?
According to the International Monetary Fund, these are the highest ranking countries in the world in nominal GDP:
- United States (GDP: 20.49 trillion)
- China (GDP: 13.4 trillion)
- Japan: (GDP: 4.97 trillion)
- Germany: (GDP: 4.00 trillion)
- United Kingdom: (GDP: 2.83 trillion)
- France: (GDP: 2.78 trillion)
Which states produce the most GDP?
Here are the 10 states with the highest GDP:
- California (3,120,386 million)
- Texas (1,772,132 million)
- New York (1,705,127 million)
- Florida (1,111,614 million)
- Illinois (875,671 million)
- Pennsylvania (788,500 million)
- Ohio (683,460 million)
- Washington (632,013 million)
What is the poorest South American country?
Here are the 10 poorest countries in South America: Montserrat ($62.05 Mn) Anguilla ($337.52 Mn)
Poorest Countries In South America 2021.
|GDP (IMF ’19)||$43.69 Bn|
|GDP (UN ’16)||$33.81 Bn|
|Per Capita||$33.81 Bn|
Is Chile richer than Argentina?
Indeed, a century ago, it was one of the world’s wealthiest countries, with a standard of living on par with that of the US. Today, however, Argentina’s per capita income amounts to just 40% of America’s, and is considerably lower than Chile’s.
Who is richest country in the world?
World’s 5 Richest Nations By GDP Per Capita
- Luxembourg. GDP per capita: $131,781.72. GDP: $84.07 billion. …
- Switzerland. GDP per capita: $94,696.13. GDP: $824.74 billion. …
- Ireland. GDP per capita: $94,555.79. GDP: $476.66 billion. …
- Norway. GDP per capita: $81,995.39. GDP: $444.52 billion. …
- United States. GDP per capita: $68,308.97.
Which is the richest state in India?
HYDERABAD: Claiming that Telangana is the richest state in the country, chief minister K Chandrasekhar Rao said the state’s per capita income is over Rs 2.2 lakh which is higher than the national per capita income (GDP) of Rs 1 lakh. He said Telangana stands next only to Karnataka’s GSDP in the country.
What are the 3 poorest economies in Latin America?
Bolivia reports the lowest incomes out of any South American country. Editorial credit: Goran Bogicevic / Shutterstock.com.
The Poorest Countries In South America.
|Rank||Nation||Per Capita Income (USD)|
Why is Uruguay so rich?
Uruguay is the second richest country in South America, and that is largely because of its booming export business. The small South American country churns out tons of wool, rice, soybeans, frozen beef, malt, and milk.